This list is partially serious, and partially satire. In any event, technology keeps getting more advanced each year. As it does, it presents situations you may not have considered. Maybe some of them could happen to YOU...
1) Renegade companies outside the reach of international law steal a sample of your DNA and clone you for their own evil purposes. Why just steal somebody's ID when you can steal the whole person, right? This possibility was covered in a rather crappy film with Arnold Schwartzenegger called The 6th Day.
2) If you break the law and get probation instead of prison, you have to wear a special collar that broadcasts your personal information, your current location, and provides a video feed to authorities wherever you go. Hopefully, the government won't try this one on law-abiding citizens.
3) Identity theives steal your information - and then ransom it back to you for a fee. The organizations who will prosper at this scam would keep their word and return your life if you pay up. They will certainly take PayPal, since they'll know your credit cards will be useless.
4) Society begins using gene therapy to render violent criminals harmless, instead of just caging them with the other mad dogs. This is only a bad thing for violent criminals - unless you're innocent, of course.
5) One of those nasty killer viruses the 'smart boys' are always engineering escapes captivity and sweeps the world. Don't be caught short if this happens. Keep your shots up to date and any new ones that become available. Failing that, there's always plastic sheeting and duct tape.
6) You could be turned into a Soylent Green cracker when you die. True - no one REALLY wants to see this 1971 vision of the future come true, but if population growth continues unabated, you never know.
7) Samples of your DNA are stored at birth in a global database. It could become as normal as smacking a newborn on the bottom to jump-start its first breath. There are proponents of this DNA-storage plan already. It has good and bad points.
8) If UFO's and aliens are finally proven to be real, we may be able to locate their actual address. After a first contact, we'll have to change the immigration laws. And there goes the neighborhood. We can hope they don't turn out to be like the 'Kanamits' of Twilight Zone fame.
9) You sign up for a service that clones spare organs from your DNA and keeps them ready in the event you need a transplant. Just don't forget to pay your monthly fees.
10) Because of wild weather, global warming, crime, or your rotten in-laws...you move to a planned community just offshore - under the ocean.